Introducing Safe Travels
Holiday Inn Club Vacations® is committed to giving you vacation experiences you’ll love and a safe stay you can trust. That’s why we’re introducing Safe Travels, a new program that “checks the boxes” on the higher safety standards we’ve all come to expect.
That means we’re doing a lot of extra cleaning...
- Following CDC best practices with even higher villa cleaning standards, and new door seals that’ll confirm you’re the first to walk into your fresh, clean space
- Wiping down shared areas and amenities with hospital-grade disinfectant frequently throughout the day
- Continuing to thoroughly disinfect key cards, chairs and booths, and all rental equipment, like pool tubes, in-between uses
- Plus, rest easy knowing that housekeeping and maintenance will ask for your permission before entering your villa if and when you request services
we’re giving you even more space to spread out...
- Fewer people in shared resort spaces at any given time (and reduced overall resort occupancies)
- Limited contact with virtual check-in queues and express check-outs
- Re-arranged seating in pool, lobby and dining areas to give everyone more personal space
- More options are on the way for to-go food at our restaurants and marketplaces, so you can choose to enjoy meals in your own villa
and we’re sharing ways that everyone can do their part to safely enjoy our resorts
- Providing thorough safety protocol training, as well as masks, plexiglass dividers and single-use gloves, for all team members
- Keeping hand-sanitizer within reach throughout our resorts, as much as supply allows
- Displaying resort signage and tips for how our guests and team members can personally help make Safe Travels possible
- Plus, disinfecting wipes are available upon request as availability allows. Given current limitations, we also recommend you bring your own for extra peace of mind
And as always, our resorts are designed to give you all the comforts of home and all the joys of vacation. It's up to you, and it's all in one place.
Cook meals in your full-size kitchen, or go enjoy local dining options off-property across our 29 destinations
Take a break from doing laundry, or use your washer and dryers when you need them. (Most resorts have in-villa laundry, while others offer onsite facilities.)
Enjoy our sparkling pools, nature trails and other fun-filled amenities…or just sit back and relax in your own private home-away-from-home space.
So, when you’re ready to vacation, we’ll be ready to welcome you back and wish you … Safe Travels.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations® will be re-opening resorts in a phased approach. For your safety, some amenities may remain closed as resorts are re-opened otherwise. For more specific resort and amenities details, please visit our Resorts Updates page.